Ride Groups: Recce group
Ratings – Technical: 5-6/10; Hills: 6-7/10
Starting From: The Culinary Table
Starting Time: 7h30 for 8h00
Ride Description: This ride goes out around the borders of Lanseria airport and touches on the Jukskei River on the far side on the Lanseria runway and returns via Beyers Naude extension. Plenty single track and a great ride! Bring money for the restaurant afterwards.
Directions: The Culinary Table is a restaurant inside a complex that includes Careful Carriers, The Grand Living and Culinary Equipment Company in the Lanseria Centre which is on the corner of the R512 (Pelindaba Road) and the Lanseria Airport Road (Ashenti Rd).
Please park on the grass next to the restaurant, they don’t like us taking up all the parking space.
From the N1:
• Take the William Nicol offramp on the N1 regardless of the direction you are coming from and turn towards Monte Casino/Fourways Mall.
• Drive 1.78km and just past Monte Casino on your right, take the Witkoppen Road slip road in order to turn left into Witkoppen Road
• Drive 500m and turn right into Cedar Road
• Drive 8.51km past Broadacres, Dainfern and eventually Great North Timbers to a t-junction with the R114
• Turn left and immediately right and drive 2.91km to the intersection with the R512
• Turn right onto the R512 and drive exactly 2.55km and turn right into the road that will take you into the Culinary Table complex (if your reach the Lanseria Airport road you have driven 400m too far). Park near the Culinary Table Restaurant.
GPS Coordinates: S25.94439 E27.91032
Contact: Johann (083 651 9857) (after hours only) or mail email@example.com