Ride Groups: Green, yellow, red and blue
Ratings – Technical: 5-6/10 Hills: 6-7/10 Distance : 21-37km
Starting From: The Culinary Table
Starting Time: 6h30 for 7h00
Ride Description: This ride goes out around the borders of Lanseria airport and touches on the Western most reaches of the Logwood Classic circuit and returns via Beyers Naude extension. Plenty single track and a great ride! Bring money for the restaurant afterwards.
Visitors/non-members pay R30.00 per person.
Directions: The Culinary Table is a restaurant inside a complex that includes Careful Carriers, The Grand Living and Culinary Equipment Company in the Lanseria Centre which is on the corner of the R512 (Pelindaba Road) and the Lanseria Airport Road (Ashenti Rd).
From the N1:
– Take the William Nicol offramp on the N1 regardless of the direction you are coming from and turn towards Monte Casino/Fourways Mall.
– Drive 1.78km and just past Monte Casino on your right, take the Witkoppen Road slip road in order to turn left into Witkoppen Road
– Drive 500m and turn right into Cedar Road
– Drive 8.51km past Broadacres, Dainfern and eventually Great North Timbers to a t-junction with the R114
– Turn left and immediately right and drive 2.91km to the intersection with the R512
– Turn right onto the R512 and drive exactly 2.55km and turn right into the road that will take you into the Culinary Table complex (if your reach the Lanseria Airport road you have driven 400m too far). Park near the Culinary Table Restaurant.
GPS Coordinates: -25.944271 27.910694
Contact: Damian Rogans (083 382 4690 – after hours only)